Valley Veterinary Hospital aims to make its site accessible to all visitors, including those who have visual or other disabilities that could affect their browsing experience.
Valley Veterinary Hospital has adopted the Worldwide Web Consortium Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.0, Level AA Conformance as its goal. This means we aim to make our site:
- Perceivable (able to be viewed and read)
- Operable (able to be browsed)
- Understandable (predictable and easy to use)
- Robust (compatible with as many browsing methods as possible)
- We are committed to making a good faith effort to meet the
- above standards on our site, and we are continuing to implement new features to increase our support of all users.
If you are experiencing any difficulty at all in browsing or understanding our site, or would like to suggest a way in which our site could be more accessible, please email us at [email protected] and we will do our best to address your concerns and/or provide you with an alternate method of accessing our content which meets your needs.
Thank you for visiting Valley Veterinary Hospital!