We are proud to offer the following services as diagnostic tools to provide us with the best information to help your pets.
In-House Diagnostic Lab
Our on-site laboratory allows us to perform the following diagnostic testing:
- Complete blood counts
- Thyroid hormone assay
- Blood chemistry profiles
- Urine protein/creatinine ratio (UPC)
- Heartworm testing
- Lyme and other tick-borne disease testing
- Fungal cultures
- Intestinal parasite screening
- Blood smear and other cytology analysis
- Cushing’s/Addison’s disease testing (ACTH stimulation testing)
- Pancreatitis testing (FPL/CPL)
- Bile acid measurement
We have the ability to take radiographs (x-rays) digitally. This allows us to quickly gain x-rays to help aid in our diagnostics. In many cases, x-rays do not require sedation and are a low-stress, safe option for obtaining more medical information.
We treat you and your pets like family.
Please fill out the form below and a member of our team will be in touch with you shortly.