- The practice of homeopathic medicine was started 200 years ago by Samuel Hahnemann (1755-1843), a Germany physician.
- Through his in-depth studies on pharmacology/medicine and numerous experimentation he noted the following effects consistently:
- Derivatives of certain extracts produced symptoms in the body similar to those produced by certain diseases.
- However, systematically diluted doses of these extract actually produced the opposite effect of symptoms.
- If these extracts were systematically well-diluted, it actually reversed the course of the disease instead of causing the symptoms of a particular disease.
- This observation helped Hahnemann to establish the following definition of homeopathic medicine and it became the basis of modern homeopathic medicine.
What is it?
Hahnemann called this phenomenon the Law of Similars – “Like cures like” – that is, a substance that causes a certain set of symptoms in a healthy person will, in minute doses, cure a sick person of those symptoms.
How can it help the sick animal patients?
The correct constitutional remedy can help strengthen and stimulate the vital life force. The correct remedy can help relieve the symptoms that arise from various diseases including seizures, heart disease, liver and kidney disease to various allergies symptoms.
Taking homeopathic remedies
It works best when taken at least 15 minutes before or after a meal. It is absorbed through oral mucous membrane, not from the stomach. Homeopathic remedies are very safe and therefore can be taken as often as every few hours if needed.
We treat you and your pets like family.
Mon, Wed, Fri: 8:00 am – 6:00 pm
Tues & Thurs: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Sat: 7:30 am – 1:00 pm
Have a question?
Please fill out the form below and a member of our team will be in touch with you shortly.