Compassionate Veterinary Care in New Milford, CT 06776
Updates As Of June 1, 2021:
It’s time! Our curbside protocol is changing! June 1st is the day! Our doors are opening, with some limitations, so let’s start with those.
** Please note that masks continue to be mandatory.**
The Following Services Will Still Be CURBSIDE:
- Technician appointments
- Surgical and/or other drop-offs
- Medication and food pick-ups
- When you arrive for your pet’s appointment, please stay in your car and CALL TO CHECK-IN as we’ve been doing throughout curbside.
- Stay in your car until a technician prompts you to come ~INSIDE~.
- Only 1 person (adult/owner) is allowed in the appointment. Clients to stay in their room until checkout is done.
ODDS & ENDS
- Clients can opt to stay in their car for the appointment.
- Entry will be through walkway doors (as usual) but exiting will be through the front door.
- MASKS ARE MANDATORY while inside the hospital.
We appreciate everyone’s patience throughout the past year and again as we fine-tune this new protocol! We’re excited to see your faces again! 🙂
See you June 1st,
– Your Valley Vet Family